MASIK’s products are manufactured from pure cold-pressed oils and high-quality essential oils that increase the skin’s flexibility, strength, and health while nourishing the soul with wonderful natural scents.
This beautiful gift set is designed both forgiving and as a soothing treat for yourself. It is a wonderful opportunity to experience a variety of MASIK’s most loved products.
Activated Charcoal Soap
- MASIK’s Activated Charcoal Soap will make your skin look radiant and healthy.
- Activated charcoal has the ability to shrink pores and absorb toxins making it feel like every day is a spa day for your skin.
- It is effective as an acne treatment as it has an antibacterial action. It effectively cleans oily skin, removing oil and debris without unnecessarily drying the skin.
- To speed results, you may use the soap as a mask. Once you have lathered it onto your skin, leave it on for ten minutes before you rinse it away.
Key ingredients: Olive Oil, Green Clay, Dead Sea mud
Green Clay With MASIK’s Green Clay
- Mask you can turn any day into a spa day!
- MASIK’s Green Clay Mask is perfect for use on the face and the body. It has the ability to detoxify your skin, and also to help refine the texture and control oil. It is also just a wonderful way to practice a little self-care!
- Mix equal part of Green Clay with water. For example one tablespoon of Green Clay with one tablespoon of water.
- Mix enough for each use.
- Apply to your face (avoiding eye area) and to your body.
- Leave the mask on for 10 minutes and then rinse clean with lukewarm water.
Natural Liquid Soap
- MASIK has created a wonderfully silky pampering liquid soap that is rich in nourishing police oil, coconut oil, and pure essential oils.
- The soap has a creamy texture, a full lather, and leaves your skin soft to the touch clean.
This wonderful natural soap is naturally anti-bacterial which makes it a great choice for the whole family and it is appropriate for facial and body use.
- MASIK’s Liquid Soap is paraben-free, chemical-free, and free of sodium lauryl sulfates.
- Key Ingredients: Olive oil, Coconut oil, Honey, Rosemary, Lavender oil
Natural Olive Oil Soap
- 100% Natural Olive Oil Soap. A signature MASIK soap made from cold-pressed olive oil for the most purity.
- This soap is perfect for sensitive skins and while it cleans it also delivers nourishing moisture.
Skin Care Gift Set
MASIK is a family-run natural cosmetics company based in the Golan Heights in Northern Israel. Amnon Mizrachi established MASIK in 2004.
MASIK is known for its outstanding natural cosmetics. 100% natural cosmetics are based on Israel’s finest oils, emphasizing olive oil, jojoba, almond, chamomile, rosemary, lavender, and more. All of MASIK’s products are handmade in their small factory in the Golan Heights. MASIK uses only the highest-quality pure cold-pressed oils and high-quality essential oils in their manufacturing process.
MASIK’s owner Amnon Mizrachi moved to the settlement of Bnei Yehuda in the Golan Heights following the 1974 Yom Kippur war. It was there that he planned to raise his family, where they could grow up with an attachment to the Holy Land of Israel.
Amnon developed his business out of a personal need. He was diagnosed with psoriasis, which is a painful condition that affects the skin. There is no particular cure, and Amnon’s physician recommended using a natural soap made from olive oil, which he did. He found the soaps effective, but he wanted a soap that would be more enjoyable to use and that would not sry his skin.
He took advantage of the abundance of olive trees growing naturally in his region and, after time, found that he had developed the most wonderfully nourishing soap.
Amnon did not anticipate turning his venture into a business, but over time, people came to fall in love with his soap, and he, in turn, made more. Israel is a small country where it seems that coincidences happen in a way that you feel God winking at you. Amnon met a new immigrant from Russia, a renowned chemist, Fania Feitelson, who shared a wealth of knowledge and unique formulas that have become the basis of MASIK natural cosmetics.
Today MASIK has two full-time chemists who are creating new formulas built on the company’s heritage of 100% natural ingredients.